Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Experiencing an Energy Slump? Try Some Chalky Cat Pee

It’s Tuesday and I have zero energy. This is very bad news for the huge week that I’m right smack dab in the middle of. What’s a girl to do?

Well, what she is NOT to do is consume the putrid, pointless Emergen-C concoction that the Mama swears by. Have I mentioned that she's crazy?
How many ways can I say "disgusting"?

I’ve been super draggy this afternoon and had a box left over from the cold and flu season that was this winter (see above - same flavor). I must have snotted out my good sense and memory while struggling with the debilitating sinus infection that I bought the stuff to fight off (it failed), because I do not remember it triggering such a violent gag reflex. And don’t try that “you just got the wrong flavor” business on me. It all tastes like chalky cat pee.

In an energy rut? Feeling a little under the weather? Get a Red Bull, iced coffee or a B vitamin (for the record, I don't take them because they make me nauseous, but I still believe they work). Stay away – far away – from this ineffectual poison (and don’t tell the Mama that I said she was a nutbag).

Disclaimer: This is an honest product review. Don't you dare come after me for damages or slander, because I can't help it that your product sucks.

1 comment:

  1. You had better hope she goes blind before she gets a chance to read this... just saying.

    ReplyDelete